Skinny Peach Mango Mojitos
Skinny Peach Mango Mojitos are delicious and refreshing with only 70 calories per 9 oz serving! Perfect summer drink!
Prep Time 2 minutes
Total Time 2 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 1 .07 oz Crystal Light Peach Mango Drink Mix
- 16 oz mineral water, club soda or seltzer water
- 2 oz white rum
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 lime slices for garnish
- 10 fresh mint leaves and more for garnish
In a small pitcher, muddle mint leaves for about 30 seconds.
Add Crystal Light Peach Mango mix, mineral water and lime juice to pitcher. Stir until well combined.
Pour over ice into two tumblers.
Garnish with mint leaves and lime slices.
NOTE: Nutrition label is an estimate and may vary.
1 Crystal Light Peach Mango 9.6 oz packet (makes 2 quarts)
2 quarts of mineral water
8 oz white rum or more to taste
3 tbsp fresh lime juice
8 lime slices
1 cup fresh mint leaves and more for garnish
- In a 2 1/2 qt pitcher, muddle mint leaves for about 30 seconds.
- Add Crystal Light Peach Mango mix, mineral water and lime juice to pitcher. Stir until well combined.
- Pour over ice into tumblers.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lime slices.
Calories: 72cal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 28mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 212IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg