Puff Pastry Pesto Chicken Bites Appetizer
These appetizers are flavorful and delicious to serve to your guests. They're filling too.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 40 servings
- 1 small cooked chicken breast shredded
- 2 puff pastry sheet cut into 3" long by 2" wide pieces
- 8 oz of cream cheese softened
- 4 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp pesto sauce
- 4 tbsp sun dried tomatoes in olive oil chopped
- 1/8 tsp of garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375F.
In a medium size bowl, combine all ingredients except puff pastry. Mix well.
Put puff pastry rectangles into mini muffin tin.
Fill each puff pastry with chicken filling. Fold puff pastry over to slightly close.
Bake in 375F oven for 15 min.
If you don't already have cooked chicken, just put a skinless, boneless chicken breast in a small pot with water covering it. Simmer on med/high heat for 15 until no longer pink inside.
Make Ahead Instructions:
- Make chicken filling ahead, store in fridge.
- Then, place in puff pastry.
- Last, bake in oven per recipe directions.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 108cal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 84mg | Potassium: 61mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 131IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg