Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #blueelephantrestaurant #mycurrycuisine
I’ve found the secret to making delicious Thai cuisine! I used it to make this fantastic Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp and Rice! It’s a restaurant quality meal that only takes 30 minutes or less to make at home with Blue Elephant Royal Thai Cuisine Yellow Curry Sauce.
When I want to make quick and easy Thai food, I just buy Blue Elephant Royal Thai Cuisine Yellow Curry Sauce! It’s all-natural and authentic so I know I’m getting quality ingredients. My Thai food tastes amazing now. I don’t have to guess if I’m making the sauce properly. I don’t wonder if my meal is going to turn out good or not.
And when I say authentic, I mean Blue Elephant Royal Thai Cuisine Yellow Curry Sauce is made in Thailand with 100% Thai ingredients. You can’t get anymore authentic than that can you? Forty years of experience will do that.
Let me tell you a little bit more about this delicious Thai gem.
Blue Elephant Royal Thai Cuisine Yellow Curry Sauce is:
- Restaurant quality
- No Preservatives
- No Coloring
- Milder & creamier than traditional Indian curry
- No MSG
No wonder it’s sold in over 40 countries around the globe. It’s so convenient to have sitting in my pantry so I can pull it out make Thai Curry Shrimp Soup or mix it with chicken and Pad Thai noodles.
It’s so versatile and easy-to-use. It also saves me money and time in not having to buy a bunch of separate ingredients to make Thai sauce. Seriously, it’s a win-win solution to an easy dinner.
Therefore, I buy Blue Elephant Royal Thai Cuisine Yellow Curry Sauce at Giant Supermarket. Look for it in the international section.
Blue Elephant products can also be found at The Fresh Market, Stop & Shop, World Market, Gelson’s, Harmon’s and select Walmart, Albertsons, Safeway, Jewel Osco, and Giant Foods. Also available online at Kroger and Amazon.
Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp & Rice
You’ll need the following simple ingredients (also pictured below) to make this delicious recipe.
- Blue Elephant Royal Thai Cuisine Yellow Curry Sauce
- coconut milk
- sugar snap peas
- sesame oil
- Jasmine rice
- scallions (optional)
This recipe is versatile too. See the substitutions I’ve given below. It very convenient to make when you have leftover rice.
- 12 oz of cubed boneless skinless chicken breast or scallops for shrimp.
- 8 oz pad Thai or rice noodles for rice
My 8 year old son loves this dish. I made the Jasmine rice in my pressure cooker and had this meal ready to eat in about 15 minutes!
As I was making this dish, my son was swarming around the stove telling me how good it looked so, I gave him a taste of the sauce with one shrimp and he said “Mom, that’s good. When are we eating it?”
Go out to your local supermarket and buy Blue Elephant Royal Thai Cuisine Yellow Curry Sauce so you can make restaurant quality, authentic Thai cuisine at home. Yummy curry sauce in a hurry! Your family will love this recipe, mine does!
Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp and Rice
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 10.6 oz Blue Elephant Royal Thai Cuisine Yellow Curry Sauce
- 1/2 cup lite coconut milk
- 1 lb shrimp thawed, peeled and deveined, remove tails if you wish
- 1 cup cooked Jasmine rice
- 12 oz frozen sugar snap peas
- 2 tbsp chopped scallions optional
First, in a large skillet or wok on med/high heat, add sesame oil and minced garlic. Simmer for 30 seconds.
- Next, pour Blue Elephant Royal Thai Cuisine Yellow Curry Sauce.
- Then, add coconut milk and stir until well combined. Bring to a simmer.
- Next, add frozen sugar snap peas. Stir and let cook one minute.
- Then, stir in shrimp and cook for about 5 more minutes.
- Last, when shrimp turns orange/pink remove from heat and serve over Jasmine rice.
- 8 oz of cubed boneless skinless chicken breast for shrimp.
- 8 oz pad thai or rice noodles for rice