You can make this delicious Roasted Tilapia and Broccoli Sheet Pan Dinner with few ingredients and easy clean up in only 30 min! Plus, it’s low-fat, low-cal, low-carb, KETO approved and gluten-free!
You’re working late, you’re tired and hungry and you know when you walk through the door, you’ll have a hungry family to feed. But, at the same time, you are thinking about a big pile of dishes you’ll have to wash after cooking for nearly an hour. That’s not even an option tonight. Ugh! Problem solved.
Consequently, aren’t we always looking for easy, healthy week night dinners we can prepare quickly with little mess? Fish is great alternative to beef or chicken to save calories or just change-up the normal meal rotation. We can all use some variety right?
I just love this One Pot Honey Lemon Salmon with Asparagus. It has just a little sweetness and plenty of lemon flavor. Sometimes, I can even get my 5 yr old to eat salmon and my 3 yr old at asparagus this week. Wow! Just keep trying to get them to try different foods. Eventually, they give in.
This Roasted Tilapia and Broccoli Sheet Pan Dinner is ready in 30 minutes! It’s perfect for observing Lent too, so add this to your list of Lenten dinners.
How to Make Roasted Tilapia and Broccoli Sheet Pan Dinner
*The full recipe is at the bottom of this post.
- First, spray the sheet pan with Pam cooking spray.
- Then, put fresh Tilapia fillets, broccoli florets and grape tomatoes on the sheet pan.
- Second, drizzle extra virgin olive oil, tarragon and lemon juice mixture on the fish and veggies.
- Last, bake it in 425F oven for 20 min!
It’s so easy! This is a perfect weeknight meal for busy moms.
Healthy Sheet Pan Dinners
Why make healthy sheet pan dinners? Healthy sheet pan dinners are perfect to serve to your family because they’re easy to prepare, many have short cooking times, have little dishes to wash and provide nutrition to your family while saving money on buying prepackaged foods at the grocery store!
You’re going to love the crispy edges on the broccoli and the sweetness from the roasted grape tomatoes. The tarragon, along with the olive oil and fresh lemon juice, enhances the flavor of the Tilapia.
Plus, you can substitute flounder for the tilapia in this recipe and it’ll be just as great. And if you like flounder, you’re sure to like this Spicy Orange Flounder Sheet Pan Dinner that’s also ready in 30 min!
This Roasted Tilapia and Broccoli Dinner comes together in only 30 minutes with just ten minutes or fewer of prep! It is low-calorie, low sodium, low carb, packed with vitamins, vegetarian, gluten-free, inexpensive and delicious! A sheet pan dinner means you only have to wash ONE pan! It doesn’t get much better than that. This sheet pan dinner is a great weeknight meal for tired moms!
Roasted Tilapia and Broccoli Sheet Pan Dinner
- 5 fresh Tilapia fillets
- 5 cups of fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup of grape tomatoes
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- juice of half of a lemon
- Pam cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Using Pam cooking spray, spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In a small cup, mix 1 tbs of olive oil, tarragon, and lemon juice
- Arrange Tilapia fillets on sheet pan in a way that they are not overlapping.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper on top of Tilapia fillets.
- Drizzle oil mixture on Tilapia fillets.
- Drizzle remaining 1 tbs of olive oil on broccoli.
- Put sheet pan in 425F degree oven for 20 min.
- Salt again to taste if needed.