If you’re going to be stuck home and anxious about your economic future, you may as well make yourself a strong cocktail! This Quarantini Vodka Martini Cocktail Recipe has orange juice, ginger beer and vodka. Plus, it’s delicious and gluten-free!
Quarantini Vodka Martini Cocktail Recipe
The Quarantini Cocktail is made with orange juice, ginger beer and VODKA.
Be sure to check out my super delicious Quarantini Cosmo too!
It’s just what you need to get by when you’re stuck in your home for MONTHS social distancing yourself.
- orange juice– has vitamin C which boosts your immune system
- ginger beer– contains ginger which eases colds and the FLU!
- vodka– increases blood flow and circulation and is a lower calorie alcohol. It has obvious other benefits like it’ll take the edge off and help you be calm when it feels like the world is ending.
All of my extended family lives in Italy and I’m hearing a lot of sad stories. But, they still have their wine and they’re singing off their balconies.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission.
Here’s the ginger beer I used. I bought it at Costco before Costco became a madhouse of people lusting over toilette paper!
Will you ever use ginger beer outside of this cocktail recipe? YES!
Ginger beer is used to make my Limoncello Moscow Mules, which has become popular on my blog. You can definitely use ginger beer to make other cocktails. Ginger beer is non-alcoholic and can be drunk as is. Like ginger-ale, it’s good for an upset stomach and helps to alleviate nausea.
Get orange juice at the grocery store if you don’t already have it and order ginger beer on Amazon or get it at Costco and pull that vodka out of your liquor stash to make this yummy drink.
You may also like the Bonefish Grill Winter White Cosmo Copycat and Bonefish Grill Crushed Pineapple Martini Copycats. Try my my Quarantini Cosmo too.
See all of our cocktail recipes.
- 2 oz vodka
- 2 oz ginger beer
- 5 oz orange juice, no pulp
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Pour the vodka, orange juice and ginger beer into the shaker and shake.
- Pour into a martini glass and drink while cold. Alternatively, you may serve with ice.
Leave a Reply