This Strawberry Icebox Pie with sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese and a homemade strawberry sauce is served in a graham cracker pie crust. It’s fresh, DELICIOUS, refreshing and made with just 5 ingredients!
When the weather is hot and muggy, it’s nice to cool off with this Frozen Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie! It’s similar to my . No-Bake Blueberries & Cream Icebox Cake which is also frozen.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links which means, if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission.
This strawberry pie is made with a fresh, homemade strawberry sauce that you put into the cream cheese batter along with sweetened condensed milk. IT TASTES SO GOOD!
Plus, it’s so easy to make. I like that I can store it in my freezer and eat it days later which, makes it perfect for a make ahead dessert.
Who doesn’t like strawberries?
Icebox Pie is a classic southern dessert for summer because it requires no baking and can be stored in the icebox which, is a freezer for those young enough not to know. Oh, bless your heart youngins!
This pie requires no gelatin or Jello.
Strawberry Pie with Cream Cheese and Condensed Milk
*The full, printable recipe is at the bottom of this post.
As I mentioned above, this pie is made with just 5 ingredients (plus water.)
- fresh strawberries
- cream cheese
- sweetened condensed milk
- graham pie crust
First, you clean and hull the strawberries. Cut half of the strawberries in half and the remaining half into slices (to place on the top of the pie at the end.)
Next, make the strawberry sauce with strawberries, sugar and water. Set aside to cool a bit.
Then, mix the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk.
Next, add the strawberry sauce to the cream cheese mixture.
Then, pour the batter into the graham pie crust.
Next, top with the fresh strawberry slices.
Last, cover with the plastic top that comes with the pie crust and freeze it for two hours or more.
You can top it with whipped cream or Cool Whip before serving.
Let this pie sit on the counter for five minutes so it’s easier to cut.
- Use fresh blueberries instead of strawberries.
- Fresh raspberries can be used instead of strawberries.
- Use a store-bought shortbread or chocolate pie crust instead of graham.
Make this pie for your next summer get-together. It’s full of fresh strawberries and very refreshing. Everyone will love it.
I took this recipe to Weekend Potluck.
Strawberry Icebox Pie with Condensed Milk
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 qt fresh strawberries divided, hulled
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- First, wash and hull (remove stems and leaves) the strawberries. Cut half of the strawberries in half and slice the remaining strawberries (to put on top of the pie) and set aside.
- Then, in a small saucepan, add the half-cut strawberries, water and the sugar. Cook on med heat until it begins to boil. Then, reduce heat to low and cook until strawberries are soft. Set aside to cool.
- Then, using a hand or stand mixer, add cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until combined.
- Next, when the cooked strawberries have cooled about 15 minutes, add them to the cream cheese mixture and mix until combined.
- Then, pour the cream cheese mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust. Put in the freezer for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Last, top the cream cheese pie with strawberry slices.