This DELICIOUS No Bake eggless Blueberry Cheesecake recipe is lighter than traditional cheesecake but, has so much flavor! It’s made without gelatin. It’s made with an EASY fresh blueberry topping and the whole recipe only takes 5 minutes of prep! Set it and forget it until you’re ready to add the topping and serve! No-bake graham cracker crust instructions included.
Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert
If you’re not a fan of using gelatin in your desserts, especially cheesecake, you’re especially going to LOVE this no-bake, eggless blueberry cheesecake recipe! You’ll only need 5 ingredients to make this delicious blueberry dessert!
Honestly, I was never a fan of no-bake cheesecakes until now. That’s probably because I always think of the boxed no-bake cheesecakes which, this recipe tastes about 10 times better! I’m not even exaggerating. This recipe is made with a few simple ingredients and tastes FRESH!
When you see how truly SIMPLE this eggless blueberry cheesecake recipe is to make, you’ll want to save this recipe. Pin it, print it and save it for life! Why, do you ask?
This recipe is not only easy-to-make and freshly delicious, it’s VERSATILE! Yep!
- Make the pie and top it with strawberry sauce (Kraft featured recipe can be found: Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes with Strawberry Sauce or
- Skip the lemon blueberry sauce and just add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to the batter for an easy no-bake lemon cheesecake!
- Put the Lemon Blueberry Sauce on vanilla ice cream or raspberry sorbet! Oh, my…so good!
- Add the Lemon Blueberry sauce to the batter instead of putting it on top!
Oh the possibilities…
Eggless Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
The key to making this creamy no-bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake is to mix the cream cheese and heavy cream for two minutes and NOT just until blended.
Set a timer and use medium speed. It’ll come out creamy and perfect!
I made this recipe on Memorial Day weekend for friends we had over for dinner and it was a hit! It tasted just as good the next day.
My husband almost convinced me to make a “baked cheesecake” instead because he insisted it would be much better.
He did have a point because my baked 6-ingredient Lemon Cheesecake is out of this world and I almost gave in. I’m glad I stuck to my plan.
But, I knew he’d eat his words once I tried a spoonful of the batter.
Sure enough, hiding his delight from me, he ate it and was looking forward to eating a piece the next day. It tastes just as good the next day! I loved being right and letting him know it too. LOL
It’s really a great dessert to make for parties because it takes five minutes to prep and put in in the refrigerator until you’re ready to put the sauce on it and serve it.
What’s great is you need no eggs to make this eggless blueberry cheesecake recipe! It’s light and so DELICIOUS! It’s perfect for parties because you can make it ahead without baking.
How to a Make a No Bake Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1.5 graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 sugar
- 5 tbsp melted butter
Mix ingredients in a pie and press down. Refrigerate 2 hours before filling.
To lighten up this recipe:
- Use light cream instead of heavy cream.
- Use Neufchatel or light cheese instead of full fat cream cheese.
Pick up the ingredients you need to make this delicious no bake cheesecake without gelatin so you can make this recipe a.s.a.p.! You’re going to LOVE not only how easy it is to make but, also how fresh and delicious it tastes!
You may also like:
I took this recipe to Weekend Potluck.
No Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
- 1 9" graham cracker pie crust or shortbread
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (whipping)
Lemon Blueberry Sauce
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp sugar or to taste
- In a small saucepan, add blueberries, lemon juice and sugar and cook on medium/high for 5 minutes or until it starts to bubble. Remove from heat and let cool. Refrigerate until ready to put upon cheesecake.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl add cream cheese and heavy cream. Set a timer and mix on medium speed for TWO MINUTES.
- Add sugar and vanilla to cream cheese mixture and mix.
- Pour into the crust, spread evenly, cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. To speed up this process, you can place it in the freezer for 30-40 minutes and refrigerate for two more hours.
- When ready to serve, add lemon blueberry topping.
How to a Make a No Bake Graham Cracker Crust:1.5 graham cracker crumbs 1/4 sugar 5 tbsp melted butter Mix ingredients in a pie and press down. Refrigerate 2 hours before filling.
To lighten up this recipe:
- use light cream instead of heavy cream
- use Neufchatel or light cheese instead of full fat cream cheese
This recipe was adapted from The Recipe Rebel.