Chocolate mint lovers take note, these Mint Oreo Cheesecake Brownies bring together four popular dessert flavors- Mint, cheesecake, brownies and Oreo cookies to make a delectable minty dessert! Just look at all of that chocolate! This dessert will disappear off of any dessert table. A homemade minty Oreo cheesecake brownie is sure to tickle your taste buds. You’re going to love this mint cheesecake brownie bars recipe!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission.
I’m a fan of chocolate and mint. Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream is my favorite ice cream flavor. When they came out with Mint Oreo cookies, I as delighted. And Mint Oreo ice cream I thought of before I ever saw it on the shelves! Who has a sweet tooth?
Make some your favorite coffee and let’s satisfy that chocolate craving with a moist, homemade brownie with mint cheesecake and Mint Oreos drizzled with hot fudge! Oh YUM!
Mint Oreo Cheesecake Brownies
*The full recipe is at that bottom of this post.
This recipe includes a homemade brownie recipe. It’s the same recipe I use in my Peppermint Brownies and Conversation Heart Brownies without the chocolate chips and frosting.
This recipe is easy-to-make and you can certainly use a boxed brownie mix but, if you have a little extra time, make the brownies from scratch. They’re really delicious and easy-to-make!!
First, make the chocolate brownie batter. Then, make a small cream cheese batter with some mint extract and green food coloring. Next, add the Mint Oreo pieces and bake it.
Last, drizzle some chocolate hot fudge ice cream topping on it before serving it. YUM!
Mint Oreo Cheesecake Brownies are a delectable chocolaty, minty dessert that will look attractive on any dessert table. These easy-to-make brownies are quite impressive to serve at holidays or any occasion for a delicious way to end a meal.
I took this recipe to Meal Plan Monday.
Mint Oreo Cheesecake Brownies
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
Cream Cheese and Oreo Cookie Layer
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened let sit out for 20 min on counter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 Mint Oreo Cookies, quartered
- 1/4 tsp mint extract (not peppermint)
- 4-6 drops green food coloring
- 2 tbsp chocolate hot fudge ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs and vanilla extract. Add sugar and melted butter and mix until blended.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Mix just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 8"x 8"x 3" baking dish. Set aside.
Cream Cheese Batter
- In a mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla extra. Mix for about 2 minutes to get creamy.
- Add mint extract and green food coloring. Mix until cream cheese mixture is green.
Assembly and Baking
- Pour green cream cheese mixture evenly on top of the brownie batter. Put quartered Oreo cookies into the cream cheese batter so that they are partially submerged.
- Bake at 325F for 1 hour and 10 min or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Make sure the center of the pan is cooked.
- Let brownies cool before cutting. Drizzle with chocolate hot fudge topping (warmed or room temperature) before serving.
Leave a Reply