Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #GiftACoke #CollectiveBias Cranberry Vanilla Coke-tail Mocktail recipe included with gift wrapping tutorial
When I showed my professional bow-crafting neighbor this cutely wrapped gift, she smiled with her cute southern accent, that I adore, and said “It’s precious!” And you know what ya’ll? It sure is! I’ll also show you how to make a yummy Cranberry Vanilla Coke-tail Mocktail to drink while your wrapping all of those gifts.
Wrapping gift boxes with sheet music is a creative, and cheap way to wrap gifts with materials you probably already have. Look around your house especially near the piano and you’re likely to find sheet music from 20 years ago when you had braces and took piano lessons. Do you remember those days? I’ll show you How to Wrap a Gift Box with Sheet Music in a Snap!
Isn’t it darling? Use it to wrap a box of chocolates to give to your church choir, pastor or school teachers. It’s the perfect wrapping paper for music lovers and a great way to save money on gift wrapping paper too.
If you’re looking for the rustic look, use sheet music that has brown around the page edges which you can find at second hand stores or antique shops. But, plain, newer sheet music works well too.
Before I show you how to wrap a gift box with sheet music in a snap, gather your supplies, the gift and let’s make this tasty Cranberry Vanilla Coke-tail Mocktail recipe to drink while you’re wrapping!
Get Your Coca-Cola® at Walmart!
I bought my Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar at Walmart along with some gifts I needed to buy. I always find great prices at Walmart!
This Cranberry Vanilla Coke-tail is a delicious drink and super easy to make! Wrapping gifts can make you thirsty. Right?
Plus, Coca-Cola®is a good holiday gift for anyone on your list! So stop by Walmart and pick up a bottle to bring to your holiday party so you can bring the magic of the season to life, one glass at a time. Make this tasty holiday drink for your friends!
The printable recipe is in the recipe card at the bottom of this post. Recipe courtesy of The Coca-Cola®Company.
How to Make a Cranberry Vanilla Coke-tail Mocktail
*the printable recipe is below.
Coca-Cola® or Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar
Simply® Cranberry Cocktail
2 to 3 drops of Imitation Vanilla Flavoring
Fill a glass 3/4 of the way with Coca-Cola® or Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar. Add 2 to 3 drops of imitation vanilla flavoring and top it off with cranberry juice. Give it a good stir, then serve.
For more great Coca-Cola®holiday recipes and ideas, click here.
O.k. Are you ready to start wrapping now?
How to Wrap a Gift Box with Sheet Music in a Snap!
You’ll need only a few supplies to wrap a gift box with sheet music. I’d go far as to say you probably already have most of them. I chose a brightly colored red ribbon for this project because it stands out against the black and white music notes and compliments them.
But, blue, green or gold ribbon would look sharp too… get it? Musically sharp?
Instead of holly, you can use Christmas tree twigs or pine cones. Bells would be perfect too.
In the tutorial below, I’m wrapping an iPad box to give you and idea of the size of the box. The larger the box, the more sheet music and tape you’ll need. Keep that in mind if you’re low on tape. You can pick that up at Walmart too.
3-4 pages of sheet music (or more depending how big is your box)
red bow or any other bright colored bow
sprig of holly
faux holly berries
- First, tape two pages of sheet music side-by-side and lie them down, centered, on bottom of the box you’re going to wrap while folding it up over the sides. Tape it to the side of the box facing you.
- Next, add pages of sheet music, by lining them up to the others, to cover the entire box. Tape it to the sheet music already on the box.
3. Then, fold over the edges as shown below and tape them as you’d normally do using gift wrapping paper. Fold and tap both ends of the box.
4. Next, place the ribbon vertically on the front of the box and go under the box with it twisting it horizontally around to the front of the box and form a bow on the front of the box. This will cover the tape running along the front of the box.
5. Then, add the holly and faux holly berries.
Pin this tutorial on Pinterest. Get creative this year and make this adorable gift box with sheet music in a snap along with this tasty Cranberry Vanilla Coke-tail drink for when you get thirsty. Go out to your local Walmart and get your Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar and the rest of your holiday needs at low prices. I know you can’t wait to get started wrapping gifts!
Cranberry Vanilla Coke-tail Recipe
- 3 parts Coca-Cola® or Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar
- 1 part Simply® Cranberry Cocktail
- 2-3 drops Imitation Vanilla Flavoring
- Fill a glass 3/4 of the way with Coca-Cola® or Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar. Add 2 to 3 drops of imitation vanilla flavoring and top it off with cranberry juice. Give it a good stir, then serve.