Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #idaretodip #daretodip #CollectiveBias
Make this funny and zesty homemade guacamole dip to serve at your Halloween party! It’s fresh and fun!
This Guacamole Dip Recipe with RO*TEL® is delicious and easy, not to mention, funny and cute! It’s just perfect for a Halloween party for adults or kids! The witch flew into the guacamole dip…oops! Do you “dare to dip?”
Using RO*TEL is an easy way to add some “kick” to your recipes. We all like easy right? Nothing is easier than opening up a can of RO*TEL to add bold and adventurous flavor to your food. Use RO*TEL in chili, salsa, meatloaf and anywhere else you want to add more flavor.
I bought my RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies at Walmart. They always have great prices and a wide selection.
How to Make RO*TEL Guacamole Dip
*The full printable recipe is at the bottom of this post.
- 10 oz RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- lime juice
- salt and peppers
Pictured below is what you need to make this homemade guacamole recipe! Use RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, hot or mild varieties. I know some like it hot and others not so much.
For more Halloween inspiration, check out Dare to Dip!
Making RO*TEL guac dip from scratch is easy. It’s fresh and delicious! Just mash up some avocados, add chopped onions, lime juice and 10 oz. RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies with some salt and pepper and it’s done! Get the step-by-step instructions below.
Your friends will love this cute and funny homemade guacamole dip. Also, it’s great to dip veggies into.
So if you “dare to dip,” go out to Walmart and get your RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies so you can make this delicious and easy guacamole dip for your Halloween party!
I took this recipe to Weekend Potluck.
Guacamole Dip Recipe with RO*TEL
- 3 ripe avocados (peeled and pitted)
- 10 oz RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- First, cut the ripe avocados in half and remove the pits.
- Then, remove the skin and place the avocado halves in a mixing bowl. Mash the avocados with a potato masher or a fork.
- Next, chop up half of a cup of onions and ad them to the mashed avocados.
- Then, add lime juice, salt and pepper to the mashed avocados.
- Then, open and drain the RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies or use the mild or hot varieties if you wish and add them to the mashed avocados and stir until well combined.