Frozen 4 Ingredient Lemonade Pie is a frozen lemony pie that’s super easy to make with Cool Whip & sweetened condensed milk. It’s a refreshing no-bake summer dessert made with only four ingredients.
When I saw how many people love my Frozen Key Lime Pie, I just knew they’d love the lemon version too. It’s just as easy-to-make and just as tasty however, it’s not as tart.
But, it sure does taste like frozen lemonade! It’s so good and a refreshing summer dessert that you won’t have to turn on your oven to make. I wouldn’t dare turn on my oven when it’s in the mid 80s let alone 90s.
This is a great potluck dessert too because you can make it the night before the party with very little prep time. It’s sure to be a welcomed dessert.
If you don’t have a lemon, you can use bottled lemon juice and omit the zest, although a fresh lemon is best. The zest adds more lemon flavor too.
This post also contains instructions on how to make your own graham cracker crust if you choose to do so.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links which means, if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission but, the price you pay is the same.
4 Ingredient Lemonade Pie
*The full printable recipe is at the bottom of this post.
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest (optional)
- 6 oz graham cracker crust
First, mix all of the ingredients except for the pie crust together in a large mixing bowl until well-combined. Then, add the lemon mixture to the pie crust and spread evenly. Cover and freeze the pie for eight hours. Serve frozen.
I like to include substitutions and/or additions to my recipes so see the list below.
Frozen Lemonade Pie Substitutions
- Use Cool Whip Lite instead of the regular.
- Use fat-free sweetened condensed milk instead of the regular.
- Bottle lemon juice can be used if fresh is not available.
- Use a shortbread pie crust instead of graham cracker crust.
You can make your own pie crust if you wish. Below is a recipe for how to make your own graham cracker crust.
How to make a graham cracker pie crust
1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs or use gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup of sugar
5 tbsp melted butter
Preheat oven to 375F. In a medium sized mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients and stir together until well mixed. Press the graham cracker mixture evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 8 or 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 375F for ten minutes and cool before filling. Alternatively, you may refrigerate the crust for 25 minutes instead of baking it.
This frozen lemonade pie is the perfect potluck dessert to bring to parties. Don’t even worry about it melting because it’ll be eaten before that happens. It’s a delicious, refreshing no-bake summer dessert.
You may also like:
Easy Luscious Lemon Cheesecake + VIDEO
No-Bake Blueberries and Cream Icebox Pie
See more desserts.
I took this recipe to Weekend Potluck.
Frozen Lemonade Pie
- 8 oz Cool Whip non dairy whipped topping
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest optional
- 6 oz graham cracker pie crust
- First, in a large mixing bowl, add Cool Whip, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon zest (if using.) Mix until well-combined.
- Next, add the lemon mixture to the graham cracker crust and spread evenly. Cover and freeze for 8 hours. Serve frozen.