This adorable, Easy Rudolph Reindeer Cork Craft only takes a few supplies to make and is really cheap too! Now you can use those wine corks you’ve been saving! This DIY Christmas cork craft only takes less than 15 min to make. Your kids will love making this cute little Easy Rudolph Reindeer Cork Craft.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
I’ve been saving wine bottle corks for years. I have no idea what I’ll do with them but, I’d have to make an awful lot of these cute little reindeer cork crafts to use them up…like hundreds!
This Easy Rudolph Reindeer Cork Craft is so easy-to-make that your kids would enjoy putting these together. All you need is a glue gun with glue, two wine corks, twigs, mini jingle bells, mini eyes, and a piece of tree brush. It only takes about 10-15 min to put together.
Plus, you could add a string and hang it on your tree as an ornament! So, make yourself Tiramisu Eggnog Cocktail, get your glue gun, pull up a chair and let’s get crafting!
Easy Rudolph Reindeer Cork Craft
How to Make Easy Rudolph Reindeer Cork Craft
tree branch fir
- First, using a glue gun, take one of the corks and put glue lengthwise on the side with imperfections ( for example where the wine bottle opener split the cork.) Put the other cork on top but, push the cork that is on top about a half-inch in front of the cork under it. Hold it in place about 20 seconds while it starts to harden.
- Next, using a glue gun, put a dab of glue on the end of the cork that is protruding from the one under it or where the face will be. Add the eyes and hold in place about 10 seconds.
- Then, again using the glue gun, add a dab of glue under the eyes, where you’ll put the red bell nose. Add the bell nose and hold in place about 10 seconds.
- Next, cut off 4- 3 inch twigs for the reindeer legs. Then, using the glue gun, add a dab of glue on the front of the bottom cork as pictured. Attach the twig legs and hold in place for 10 seconds. Repeat with the hind legs.
- Cut a very small incision and scoop out a little of the cork so there is a dent in the cork where the antlers will go. Using the glue gun, add some glue into each dent. Attach the twig antlers and hold in place for 10 seconds.
- Last, using the glue gun again, put a little dab of glue on the reindeer butt where the tail would go. Add a one inch tree branch fir to it as pictured.
When you’re looking for a Christmas craft to do with your kids, this Easy Rudolph Reindeer Cork Craft is it! It’s so quick and inexpensive to make while using up some of those old wine corks you’ve been saving. This is a fun activity to do with your kids on a rainy afternoon when you just can’t take one more day of Christmas shopping!
More DIY Christmas Decorating Ideas
Here are more Cheap and Easy DIY Christmas Decorating Ideas to celebrate the season without breaking the bank! New decorations can really add up at the cash register. Re-purposing your existing decorations is a great way to decorate without spending a lot.
Do You Like it?
Do you think this Easy Rudolph Reindeer Cork Craft is cute and easy? Share it on Facebook! Sign up for our newsletter and subscribe to the blog! We’d love to have you join our community!
[jetpack_subscription_form title=”Subscribe to No Plate Like Home” subscribe_text=”Get recipes delivered right to your inbox!” subscribe_button=”Sign Me Up” show_subscribers_total=”1″]