Last Updated on: 19th March 2022, 08:44 am
This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #mccainquickcookfries #noflipfries
I ate a sandwich similar to this way back in high school. At lunch, my friends and I would stuff a hot ham and cheese sandwich with cheese fries, and I still remember how good it tasted.
That idea was the inspiration for these delicious Ham, Cheese, and Fries Slider Sandwiches that I’ve made with McCain® Quick Cook Straight Cut Fries. These sliders are great for lunch, dinner, or an after-school snack.
Easy Ham, Cheese and Fries Sliders Sandwiches
McCain fries are made with 100% real potatoes and NO artificial flavors, so you’ll feel good about serving natural potatoes to your family.
The fries cook in HALF THE TIME*! Faster to prepare. Easier to Share.
So, in hardly any time, you can make these 100% real and 100% delicious fries for a hot-from-the oven side dish or snack the whole family will eat as fast as it takes to make them!
McCain Quick Cook products help moms get dinner on the table fast with little effort.
As a matter of fact, no flipping is required while baking. They are also great for after-school snacks for your kids to hold them over until dinner.
McCain Quick Cook products include three quick and easy varieties:
Straight Cut Fries…
I used this variety to make the Ham, Cheese, and Fries Sliders but, any variety would work.
Crinkle Cut Fries…
Maybe this variety is for you?
Waffle Cut Fries…
Or perhaps the waffle cut variety is more your style?
I bought my McCain Quick Cook Straight Cut Fries at Wegman’s Supermarket in the frozen potatoes aisle. They’re easy to find.
Go out to your local supermarket and get McCain Quick Cook Fries to make these delicious Ham, Cheese, & Fries Sliders for dinner this week!
Your family will love them and you’ll get a tasty dinner on the table quick and easy.
*Less oven cook time compared to McCain’s traditional fries.
Ham, Cheese and Fries Sliders
- 20 oz McCain Quick Cook Straight Cut French Fried Potatoes
- 1/2 lb deli ham, sliced thinly
- 1/2 lb cheddar or American cheese
- 12 slider buns
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried parsley optional
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Meanwhile, oil spray a large baking pan.
- Next, lie the slider bun bottoms in the baking pan.
- Then, add two pieces of ham to each slider bun.
- Next, place one slice of cheese on top of the ham for each slider bun.
- Then, add the top slider bun on each slice of cheese.
- Next, brush melted butter on top of each of the slider buns.
- Then, sprinkle the tops of the slider buns with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Next, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 18 minutes at 350F. Remove foil for the last two minutes of baking.
- Then, cover the sliders again with aluminum foil to keep them hot.
- Next, preheat oven to 425F.
- Meanwhile, lie the McCain Quick Cook Straight Cut French Fried Potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Then, bake the fries for 10-13 minutes at 425F.
- Next, when the fries have cooled for a minute or two, add a few fries to the inside of each of the sliders.
- Last, top the buns with dried parsley, if desired.