What? There’s no Easter Bunny Oreo Cookies? Well, I guess I’ll just have to create one! Easter Bunny Oreo Cookies are cute, totally delicious and ready in 30 min! Plus, they’re easy-to-make and display in Easter baskets. They’re colorful and eye-catching. Don’t you just love cute, unique things to put in Easter baskets?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means, if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a very small commission which helps with blog expenses so you can continue to receive FREE recipes but, the price you pay is the same.
Easter Bunny Oreo Cookies
These cute Easter Bunny Oreo Cookies are easy-to-make with only a few ingredients. Let’s get started.
wax paper and a sheet pan
- First, cut the ears (in one piece) off of the Peeps marshmallow bunnies.
2. Next, cut the mini marshmallows in half, lengthwise.
3. Then, in a microwave safe bowl, melt the Bright Yellow Vanilla-flavored wafers. Stir until smooth.
4. Next, dip all of the Oreos. Use a spoon to ensure the whole cookie is covered and smooth out the top trying to get coating even. Then, place dipped Oreos on the wax paper lined sheet pan.
5. Then, add the bunny ears. Make sure the ears are touching the melted coating so they adhere to the cookie.
6. Next, add the candy eyes and mini marshmallow halves for the teeth.
7. Next, place the decorated Oreos in the refrigerator for about 15 min until the coating hardens.
8. Last, using black edible marker, draw the whiskers above the marshmallow teeth.
These Easter Bunny Oreo Cookies are fun to make with your kids! They’ll love decorating the cookies. Hopefully, they don’t eat all of the decorations before you’re done.
With only 6 ingredients, you can make these adorable Easter Bunny Oreo Cookies in about 35 min with drying time included. Your kids will have so much fun helping to make these cute Easter Bunny Oreo cookies.
Like them? Share it!
More Easter Recipes
It takes about 35 min total time to make these.
There are enough bright yellow vanilla wafers to coat 11 or 12 cookies. The melted wafers are thick so use a spoon to coat the Oreos so too much doesn't get on the cookie.
You will need to work quickly so the melted vanilla wafers don't harden as you are decorating.
- 12 Oreo Cookies
- 12 oz Bright Yellow Vanilla Flavored Candy Wafers
- 24 candy eyes
- 12 mini marshmallows, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 Black edible ink marker
- 12 Peeps yellow marshmallow bunnies, ears cut off Cut them straight across so the the ears are in one piece.
Line a sheet pan with wax paper.
Using a microwave safe bowl. melt Bright Yellow Vanilla Wafers according to package directions.
Dip Oreo into melted vanilla wafers. Coat cookie with a spoon to ensure it's fully covered and try to get the coating as smooth and even as possible. Use spoon. Lay the dipped Oreo onto the wax paper that is on the sheet pan. Repeat with each Oreo cookie.
Quickly decorate each dipped cookie by placing the bunny ears at the top of each dipped cookie (ensure it touches the melted vanilla coating) followed by the placement of the candy eyes and the marshmallow teeth (mini marshmallow halves.) If you forget to add the marshmallow teeth, they will stick when the vanilla wafer coating hardens if you place the sticky marshmallow
side down-facing on the hardened cookie.
Place the cookie sheet with the decorated cookies into the refrigerator for 15 min so the vanilla wafer coating can harden.
Using the black edible ink marker, draw the whiskers above the marshmallow teeth.
Store cookies away from heat, sealed in a plastic container.