This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CrispyCreations #CrispiestChicken #CrispyChicken #FriedChicken #CollectiveBias
Crispy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings are the crispiest chicken wings! I’ll tell you the secret to crispiest fried chicken below. They’re seasoned and fried to perfection and are a yummy game day appetizer!
Fried chicken wings are one of America’s food favorites! They are a very popular appetizer for good reason, but they must be crispy! Crispy, crispy, crispy! Did I mention chicken wings must be crispy? I need to hear the crunch. Well, I’ve got the secret to making the crispiest chicken and it’s so easy!
How to Make Crispy Chicken
Just add Argo® Corn Starch to your coating batter! Using a 1:1 ratio of Argo® Corn Starch and flour will make your chicken so crispy with an airy texture! This is a cooking tip that needs to be told to the world. It made my Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings both tasty and crispy! Having Argo® Corn Starch on hand in your cupboard will not only allow you to make the crispiest chicken. You’ll also be able to:
- quickly thicken sauces, gravies, and soups
- crisp meats and veggies
- bind baked goods
Adding Argo® Corn Starch to a fruit pie, such as blueberry, will bind the juices so you don’t come out with a runny pie. Argo® Corn Starch is often used in Asian cooking for stir fries. Who knew? It’s also naturally gluten-free. If you have Argo® Corn Starch nearby, you can save your recipes without worry.
It can elevate your cooking and baking because when you bring your pie to Thanksgiving dinner, it’ll be tasty, but it won’t be watery. You won’t be thinking to yourself, “My pie tastes good, but if only it wasn’t a watery mess!” Plus, Argo® Corn Starch is the leading corn starch brand with over 100 years of quality you can trust over a few generations.
Check out more brand recipes here.
Making Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings is Easy!
Look at the photo above. You can see how crispy these chicken wings are! You’ll also be able to hear the crunch too! They’re full of garlic and Parmesan cheese flavor.
- After making a 1:1 ratio of Argo® Corn Starch and flour and adding seasonings, you’ll dredge the chicken and fry it.
- Then, you’ll add the grated Parmesan cheese immediately after the chicken comes out of the hot oil so that some of it melts on the wings.
Crispy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings are perfect for people who don’t like spicy hot chicken wings but still like wings. This recipe is a great alternative/addition to hot wings for game day.
I’ve served these wings to my family for dinner with side dishes. Our family loves the crispiness of this recipe. These wings are perfect for dipping into ranch dressing! So delicious!
Next time you go grocery shopping, make sure to pick up Argo® Corn Starch so you too can make these delicious Crispy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings and make the crispiest chicken ever! Get more chicken recipes here!
Crispy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings (1st & 2nd wing sections) wings should be thawed
- 1/2 cup Argo® Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 qt Mazola® Corn Oil
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 cup ranch dressing (optional)
- First, using paper towels, pat the wings dry on both sides. Salt both sides of wings.
- Next, in a medium sized mixing bowl, combine Argo® Corn Starch, flour, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Then, coat the wings with the flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan to 350F. Prepare a plate with paper towels in which to place cooked wings.
- Add coated chicken wings to hot oil and fry for 10 minutes flipping the wings over midway through cooking.
- When cooked, remove wings from hot oil and place on paper-lined plate. Immediately add grated Parmesan cheese after taking each wing out of the pan. Add more salt if desired and sprinkle with parsley flakes. Serve with ranch dressing (optional.)