Vanilla Cranberry Coke Mocktail has just 20 calories and is made with Coke Zero, cranberry juice & vanilla extract. It’s a festive, tasty non-alcoholic drink.
Festive Cranberry Mocktails
I like making this tasty and festive Cranberry Coke Mocktail when I’m wrapping Christmas gifts and listening to Michael Buble Christmas channel on Pandora.
Sometimes I will opt for a Tiramisu Eggnog Cocktail depending how many calories I can burn that day.
It’s an easy mocktail to make that your kids can drink too because there’s no alcohol in it. However, feel free to add a splash of rum or vodka to it if you wish.
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links which means, if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission but, the price you pay is the same.
- Coke Zero or Diet Coke (nutritional info may be different)
- Cranberry juice cocktail
- vanilla extract
- Diet Coke can be substituted for Coke Zero.
- Regular Coke can be used instead of Coke Zero or Diet Coke but, nutritional info will be different.
- Use Vanilla Coke instead of regular Coke but, omit the vanilla extract. Nutritional info will be different.
- Use Cran-Raspberry juice instead of cranberry cocktail. Nutritional info may be different.
When it’s really cold outside, you may want to make a Peppermint Mocha Cocoa. It’s so delicious and topped with whipped cream and topped with crushed candy canes.
I hope you have a wonderful, stress free holiday season!
Cranberry Vanilla Coke Mocktail
- Add 1/4 cup of ice to a 12 or 16 oz glass.
- Add 8 oz of cola, diet cola or vanilla cola.
- Add 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract (omit if using vanilla cola) and cranberry juice. Stir it well.