This tasty Brie, Prosciutto and Fig Jam Appetizer is a great combination of savory, sweet and salty. The rich flavor of the puff pastry, with the creamy Brie cheese and salty Prosciutto topped with a little sweetness of fig jam makes this a great flavor combination. Made with only FOUR ingredients plus garnish.
Hot appetizers are always a hit at parties and this Brie, Prosciutto and Fig Jam appetizer recipe will wow your guests in the same way Puff Pastry Pesto Chicken Bites Appetizer, Easy Puff Pastry Pepperoni Pizza Bites and Raspberry Puff Pastry Christmas Tree!
How to Make Brie, Prosciutto and Fig Jam Appetizer
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means, if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a very small commission which helps with blog expenses so you can continue to receive FREE recipes but, the price you pay is the same.
First, preheat oven to 350F.
Then, put each of the puff pastry rectangles into a mini muffin tin. Let the edges hang over.
Next, put each piece of brie cheese on top of the puff pastry.
Then, top each piece of brie with a 2 inch piece of prosciutto.
Next, fold over the puff pastry edges to slightly meet the other side. If not long enough, it doesn’t matter.
Last, bake for 15 min on 350F.
Next, top each puff pastry and prosciutto piece with a spoonful of Kadota fig spread or preserves. Fig jam is a great compliment to prosciutto!
Serve them on appetizer plates and your guests will love them.
This appetizer is so easy-to-make! It’s a great hors d’oeuvres to serve when you are extremely busy hosting because they only take minutes to prep with few ingredients. It’s just what any hostess wants to hear.
Just look at that melted Brie cheese! This appetizer is also filling which, means you won’t have to buy and make a whole bunch of appetizers.
See more APPETIZERS.
So when you have a party to plan, pin this Brie, Prosciutto and Fig Jam Appetizer so you’ll know you have a tasty yet, easy hot appetizer you can serve and wow Brie lovers and puff pastry lovers alike.
With only a few ingredients, no mixing, little prepping, this is the perfect appetizer for busy party hosts.
You may also like:
More hot appetizers.
Brie, Prosciutto and Fig Jam Appetizer
- 17 oz puff pastry sheets cut into 3 inch long by 2 inch wide rectangles. two puff pastry sheets
- 6 oz Brie cheese cut into 1/2 inch thickness by 1 1/2 inch round slices need 24 slices
- 2 oz prosciutto 4 very thin slices
- 4 oz fig jam
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley for garnish optional
- First, preheat oven to 350F.
- Then, put each of the puff pastry rectangles into a mini muffin tin. Let the edges hang over.
- Next, put each piece of Brie cheese on top of the puff pastry.
- Then, top each piece of Brie with a 2 inch piece of prosciutto.
- Next, fold over the puff pastry edges to slightly meet the other side. If not long enough, it doesn't matter.
- Next, bake for 15 min.
- Then, top each puff pastry and prosciutto piece with a spoonful of fig jam.
- Last, garnish with chopped parsley if desired. Make them pretty.