Make your own frozen BLUEBERRY DAIQUIRI cocktail with this simple homemade recipe. It’s made with white rum, fresh blueberries, lime juice and simple syrup. Gluten-free.
Who doesn’t love a frozen cocktail while lying on float in a pool with the sun warming your face? I certainly do. Frozen cocktails are so refreshing during the hot summer.
I started making my own frozen cocktails because they taste so fresh. One of my first recipes was a Frozen Pineapple Strawberry Margarita!
As much as I LOVE blueberries, a Blueberry Daiquiri seems like a wonderful choice on a muggy, hot summer night.
Blueberries are so good for you too. They’re full of antioxidants, can help with: heart and skin health, cancer prevention, diabetes management and mental health. They’re one of my favorite berries.
It’s also a great way to use up fresh blueberries although, you can use frozen blueberries. Just don’t add the ice.
Disclosure: This post may contain Amazon affiliate links which means, if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission.
How to Make Simple Syrup
It’s “simple” to make a simple syrup, hence the name! You’ll need equal parts white granulated sugar and water. For this recipe, you’ll need 1/4 cup of sugar and 1/4 cup of water.
Add sugar and water to a small saucepan on med/high heat and cook until it dissolves (about a minute or less.)
That’s it! Simple right?
- sugar and water (to make the simple syrup) or use bottled simple syrup
- fresh blueberries (or frozen blueberries but, don’t add ice)
- lime juice
- white rum
- whipped cream (optional)
You may also like:
Make these fresh and delicious blueberry daiquiris for a refreshing drink on a hot summer day or any day of the year.
See more COCKTAIL recipes!
I took this recipe to Weekend Potluck.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups ice do not use if using frozen blueberries
- 1 pint blueberries or two cups frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice bottled lime juice can be used
- 4 oz white rum
- whipped cream optional
- First, add sugar and water to a small saucepan and cook on med/high heat until the sugar dissolves (about a minute.) Set aside.
- Then, in a blender, add ice, fresh blueberries, rum, lime juice, and simple syrup. Blend until ice is pulverized.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.