Today, I’m going to introduce some interesting blogs to you. Take a look!
The blogging community consists of many great bloggers who work hard to produce good content and promote it, support fellow bloggers by following them, commenting on their blogs and liking their posts as often as possible. We network with each other and promote each other’s blogs.
I’m very happy to share with my followers that I’ve been nominated for the “Blogger Recognition Award” by Jenna and her blog named The Floridian Girl . I would like to thank Jenna for her kind words and recognizing my work. She is a sweet twenty-something newlywed who has taking a liking to my blog. She even looks forward to my posts!
Jenna’s blog is about fashion, food, traveling, family, marriage, and her fur baby so it is similar to mine except my babies aren’t furry. Take a look at her blog. She is a newbie like myself and has some interesting posts.
Why I started blogging:
I started blogging because I enjoy cooking, baking and sharing my pictures with friends. blogging has quickly become a passion of mine. I enjoy the writing and networking. I am also looking for a way to work from home so I can be with my toddler boys without being confined to a long corporate work schedule. I would miss them too much. I want to spend as much time with my boys as possible and can’t believe how fast they are growing.
Here are my nominations in no particular order:
- Marisa from Marisa’s Italian Kitchen. This blog is about tasty Italian recipes!
- Farrah from the Fairy Burger This blog is about life, travel, fitness/health and recipes.
- Fabi from Fabi’s Recipes This blog is about great recipes and Fabi is Portuguese.
- Frugal Hausfrau This blog is also about great recipes with helpful food money saving tips.
- Kathryn from Another Foodie Blogger This blog is about good recipes. She is a Texan transplant living in the Pacific Northwest.
- Annie from Give Me Meatloaf is a beer loving, rock n roll Chicagoan. Her Linguine with Peas and Pancetta in Cream Sauce looks amazing!
- Jessica is from Cooking is My Sport and has desserts that will make your mouth water!
- Agatha from Agatha Chocolats is a mystery writer and chocolate enthusiast. Need I say more? A blog about chocolate!
- Jessica from Inspire the Mom is also a proud Christian. This blog is about family, home and inspiration.
- Leah from Sharing the Food We Love This is a food blog with too many yummy pictures. Which do you look at first?
- Annika from Coniferes & Feuillus This is also a food blog with too many yummy pictures. Which do you look at second? Doesn’t this sound incredible? Lemon Ricotta Waffles with Wild Blueberry Orange Sauce
- Amanda from Midwest Nice Blog This is an interesting food blog. Amanda is obviously a talented mid western girl who moved to the south and writes about both cuisines and a fusion of both. This cake is amazing! Chocolate Coffee Stout Cake
- Vanessa from Josephine A Creative Life This is lifestyle blog. Vanessa is a freelance writer, teacher, mother of two and covers many topics eloquently.
My Advice to New Bloggers:
- Blogging takes a lot of time and hard work. If it is your passion, it won’t feel like work.
- Strive for excellence. Write the best content you can and use the best pictures possible. Your readers only know what you show them so, show them your best!
- It takes time and perseverance to build a following. Becoming a great blog does not happen overnight so, don’t set your expectations too high in the beginning. I wrongfully expected immediate results. Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither will your blog. Learn from your mistakes and you’ll get better as time goes on.
- Don’t be afraid to become self-hosted.
* Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
* Write a post to show your award.
* Give a brief story of how your blog started.
* Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
* Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
* Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Nominees, please pass on the award to other deserving bloggers!
Hi Congrats for the award, I have nominated for Fabulous chef and Cuisine award. Please check out http://www.lathiskitchen.org/2017/08/17/the-fabulous-chef-cuisines-award/. Thank you.
frugal hausfrau says
What do you mean, no particular order, lol!! Thanks for the recognition! I love the direction your blog is going, btw. That tomato zucchini bake – omg!!
Thanks. It takes a lot of patience and perseverance to be a blogger so, recognition helps!
Networking with other bloggers in your niche is important. Check out my Blogging Resources page and thanks for subscribing to my newsletter. Good luck to you!
Congrats on the award! That is a nice list of blogs to look up and interact with! Love the way you all encourage each other in the blog world. Hope to be part of this too.
Please do. It was fun mentioning them in the post. Maybe I’ll do some blog reviews?
You’re welcome Jenna!
You deserve it!
Congrats! And thanks for the sweet shout-out! 😀 Much appreciated!
Thanks Joanne! I will pass on the award to other great bloggers!!! ❤
Thank you for the kind words! And for taking the time to make your own post to nominate other deserving blogs! 🙂
Congratulations on the award, best wishes for many more!
Thanks Joanne! <3
Miriam Hurdle says
Congratulations for the Award. You deserve it. wishing you more and more to come! xx 🙂