This garlicky, slightly sweet Baked Honey Garlic Salmon is a one-pot meal that’s healthy and protein-packed with goodness. It’s a quick, weeknight meal made with ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS that’s low-carb and gluten-free with delicious flavor!
This salmon dinner is very close to my One Pot Honey Lemon Salmon with Asparagus recipe. This particular recipe doesn’t have the lemon. The emphasis here is on the garlic and honey. What I love about it is that it’s not too sweet.
There’s just enough honey to give it flavor and a little sweetness while keeping it low in carbs. It’s a delicious low carb meal. Plus, it’s sweetened naturally instead of using refined sugar.
Salmon is on my dinner rotation for so many reasons. It’s healthy, nutritious and filling. Also, it’s so easy to prepare and checks off so many boxes: EASY, NUTRITIOUS and DELICIOUS!
I just love cooking easy recipes for dinner. Who wants to clean up a lot of dishes or spend a lot of time prepping when you’re tired. As much as I like cooking, I never like the clean up and no one does!
Disclosure: This post may contain Amazon affiliate links which means, if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission but, the price you pay is the same.
Baked Honey Garlic Salmon
This recipe is also a one pan meal. Therefore, you just mix up EVOO, honey and minced garlic and pour it over the salmon and bake it for 20-25 minutes! I just LOVE how easy it is to make this recipe!
Here’s what you need to make this…
- 1 lb salmon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
Yes, you will need 5 cloves of garlic (or four if they’re really big cloves.) Can you use garlic powder you may be asking. Yes, you can use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder if that’s what you have on hand. I recommend using fresh garlic if you have it.
Just look at the texture and browned bits on this salmon!
Do you bake salmon covered or uncovered?
I never cover salmon when I’m baking it. It browns nicely uncovered.
How long does salmon cook at 375?
At 375F, a one pound salmon filet will take 15-25 minutes to cook depending upon the thickness. If the salmon is very thick on one side, it will take a few minutes longer.
Make a delicious, healthy salmon dinner for your family in just 30 minutes with this easy recipe! They’ll love it.
You may also like:
See more fish and seafood recipes.
I took this recipe to Weekend Potluck.
Baked Honey Garlic Salmon
- First, preheat oven to 375F.
- Then, oil spray a 8"x3'x11" baking dish.
- Next, place the whole salmon piece in the baking dish. If one side of the salmon has the skin, just place that side down in the baking dish. When salmon is done, remove flesh from the skin and discard the skin.
- Then, sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Then, in a small bowl add: oil, minced garlic and honey. Stir well.
- Next, pour the oil mixture on top of the salmon and coat it evenly.
- Then, bake at 375F for 25 minutes (or longer if the salmon is very thick.) Cut salmon in the middle to see if it done.