This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #VansFoodsWaffles #vansfoods #CollectiveBias
This AVOCADO EGG SRIRACHA WAFFLE is made with Van’s® Power Grains® Waffles! It’s my new PROTEIN breakfast creation! I LOVE eating eggs (good protein source) for breakfast and putting a poached egg onto a Van’s Power Grains Waffle with avocado slices and drippings of Sriracha sauce is an exciting breakfast for me! How about you?
I’m a big fan of “dippy eggs!” That’s Pennsylvania language used to describe eggs that you can dip toast into. Isn’t it a national egg description? Apparently not! I bought these Van’s Products at Giant Supermarket and found them in the freezer section.
The Van’s Organic Waffles were located in the organic aisle freezer section. Then, I found the Van’s Gluten Free Cranberry Almond Snack Bars in the gluten free section of the breakfast/cereal aisle as shown below. Yummy AND better for you. Get more product information on Van’s here ! Here’s what I personally like about Van’s on top of being nutritious and delicious:
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Certified Gluten Free
- No Artificial Flavors
- Nut Free
I like that Van’s products give me options that fit my on-the-go, but wholesome food lifestyle and yours too. If you need gluten free snacks or waffles, look for Van’s products.
They also have an organic waffle line. Plus, they contain no artificial flavors which, I love for many reasons, one of which is taste but, also good for those allergic to dyes.
If you need nutritious snacks to send to school with your kids, Van’s Gluten Free Snack Bars are your go to snack! They’re the perfect snack for snack moms to bring to games too.
Van’s Power Grains Waffles
I used a Van’s Power Grains Waffle to create this Avocado Egg Sriracha Waffle recipe because it fills me up and fuels my whole day. The waffle itself has 10-12 grams of protein per serving (two waffles) plus 9-11 grams of whole grains per serving! It’s made with nutritious grains like cracked red wheat, steel cut oats, millet and brown rice. It’s a better for you option for breakfast.
Hence, when you pair Van’s Power Grains Waffles with avocado and egg, you have yourself a POWER BREAKFAST or lunch! This is the kind of breakfast you need before a hard work out! Fuel for the body! Pictured below is what you need to make this tasty breakfast: Avocado Egg Sriracha Waffle Ingredients NOTE: The full ingredient list and instructions with pictures are in the printable recipe card below.
Van’s Gluten Free Cranberry Almond Snack Bars
The snack bars taste great too. They’re gluten free with 10 grams of whole grains and contain:
Go to your supermarket and pick up some of Van’s Power Grains Waffles so you can create this delicious and nutritious breakfast tomorrow morning! Find more nutritious recipes from No Plate Like Home!
Avocado Egg Sriracha Waffle
- stove, microwave or fire pit
- 1 Van's Power Grains Waffle
- 1 egg
- 4 avocado slices
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/5 tsp sriracha sauce optional
- arugula optional
- First, poach the egg: In a small sauce pan, add water and bring to a boil. Crack egg and drop it into the water. Turn the heat off and let the egg cook to desired yolk consistency. No more than one minute.
- Meanwhile, toast the Van's Power Grains waffle in a toaster.
- While the waffle is toasting, cut the avocado slices. Remove pit.
- Then, place toasted waffle on a plate.
- Next, add the avocado slices on top of the waffle.
- Then, drain the water from the egg and place the poached egg on top of the avocado slices.
- Next, sprinkle poached egg with salt and pepper if desired.
- Last, drip sriracha sauce on top of the egg and add arugula leaves for garnish if desired.
- Use spinach leaves instead of arugula for edible garnish.
- Make a sunny side up or over medium egg.
- Use hot sauce instead of Sriracha.
- Use salsa instead of Sriracha sauce.