When you’re looking for a great tasting appetizer for summer parties, these Grilled Asian Hoisin Beef Kabob Bites are perfect! The beef picks up the flavors of this Hoisin sauce marinade, which only takes minutes to prepare. Your guests will love kabob bites with tasty beef, bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms. It’s a great way to serve meat at parties without breaking the bank. These low carb, Grilled Asian Hoisin Beef Kabob Bites are perfectly paired with Easy Watermelon Pineapple Mint Mojitos. Savor the flavors of summer!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which means, if you make a purchase, I’ll make a small commission but, you’ll pay the same price.
It’s nice to have some grilled veggies available at parties when there are so many other fattening things to eat or drink. Aren’t we always trying to watch our calories?
It can get expensive to serve meat at parties. But, with this recipe, you only need one or two beef cubes per skewer and the veggies help stretch it out.
How to Prepare Grilled Asian Hoisin Beef Kabob Bites
The full recipe is at the bottom of this post.
Then, assemble 4 inch bamboo skewers with one piece each: beef cube, bell pepper, onion and mushroom slice. Grill for about 10 min and flip for 5 more min or so. Easy!
If you are all about using fresh garlic in your recipes like me, you will need a garlic press. It peels and minces the garlic! Your fingers won’t smell like garlic and it won’t get under your nails.
This recipe is also a good dinner for two recipe using full size skewers. Kids love the skewers.
If you don’t have skewers, are afraid of using a grill because of grill fires, or if it is raining these Deconstructed Sheet Pan Marinated Teriyaki Beef Kabobs are a delicious alternative.
On the weekends, we just love watching our boys play in the yard while we munch on some appetizers and drinks before dinner. Easy Bacon and Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms are also tasty with beer and great for game day. That’s when I’ll break out my Loaded Slow Cooker Chili!
Grilled Asian Hoisin Beef Kabob Bites are a great-tasting, inexpensive, low carb, appetizers to serve at parties. They taste great with beer, wine or cocktails and it’s a great way eat some healthy veggies too. When you want great flavor and don’t want to use a cheap, bottled marinade, this recipe nails it with flavor.
Asian Hoisin Beef Kabob Bites
- 3/4-1 lb beef cubes you may want to cut them in half if you want to fit 2 beef cubes on each skewer along with pepper, onion and mushroom
- 4 inch bamboo skewers soaked in water for 5 min
- 1 med green bell pepper cut in 2 inch slices
- 1 med red bell pepper cut in 2 inch slices
- 1 medium onion cut in 2 inch slices
- 8 oz whole mushrooms cut in half or 8 oz sliced mushrooms
Asian Hoisin Beef Kabob Bites Marinade
- Combine and stir all ingredients. Put marinade and beef cubes in a one gallon storage bag with zipper. Refrigerate for 7 hours.
- Toss marinade. Fill skewers, one each, in this order: beef cube, pepper, onion, mushroom, beef cube is there is room for another beef cube.
- Grill on med/high for 10 minutes and flip over for 5 more min or so. Check to see if meat is cooked to your liking before serving.