This juicy and flavorful air fryer turkey tenderloin is an EASY and healthy dinner. It’s also a wonderful Thanksgiving main dish for a small group with little prep. Low-carb, low-fat and gluten-free.
This delicious turkey tenderloin is seasoned much like my Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin, which is highly rated. It’s seasoned with smoked paprika (don’t worry you can use regular,) garlic and onion powders, thyme, salt, a little brown sugar and ground red pepper (if you like it or leave it out.)
Smoked paprika is really a wonderful seasoning so if you’ve been putting off getting it, don’t. It’s great for seasoning meats.
The combination of seasonings is tasty and easy to put together. I’m all about easy! This recipe is is so perfect for an easy clean up Thanksgiving turkey main dish for an intimate dinner for four people or fewer if you’re o.k. with a some leftover.
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission but the price you pay is the same.
Turkey Tenderloin Air Fryer
Wait until you see how easy it is to make! Here’s a quick summary but, the full, printable recipe is at the bottom:
First, brush olive oil on the tenderloins (NOTE: You may only have one tenderloin that weighs about the same and it will need to cook a few minutes longer.)
Next, measure out the seasonings.
Then, add the seasonings to a bowl and stir together.
Next, sprinkle the seasonings on both sides of the tenderloins.
Then, cook them in your air fryer on 380F for 30 minutes.
Cut into the thickest part to ensure the juice runs clear and not pink. Let the meat sit for a few minutes before slicing.
Look how juicy it is! It also smells so good.
It’s a great alternative to chicken especially when you just want something different. It’s low in fat and calories so there’s no guilt. EASY-HEALTHY-QUICK!!!
Serve this turkey with Air Fryer Crispy Garlic Parmesan Potatoes + VIDEO or Air Fryer Baked Potatoes.
Thanksgiving Turkey Tenderloin
If you’re making this recipe for Thanksgiving, serve it with Best Green Bean Casserole from Scratch + VIDEO, Roasted Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes, and don’t forget the Turkey Fruit Tray.
This recipe is great for a weeknight dinner, Sunday family dinner or a small Thanksgiving gathering.
You may also like my Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin.
See more air fryer recipes.
Air Fryer Turkey Tenderloin
- Air Fryer can be made in conventional oven
- 1 1/2 lbs turkey tenderloin boneless, skinless turkey breast
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Seasonings Dry Rub
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp smoked paprika or regular paprika
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/16 tsp ground red pepper optional
- First, brush oil on both sides of the tenderloin(s).
- Then, make the dry rub by placing all of the seasonings into a small bowl.
- Next, sprinkle the seasonings liberally onto both sides of the tenderloin(s).
- Then, place the seasoned tenderloins in the air fryer and cook on 380F for 30 minutes. NOTE: if you have two tenderloins they'll take fewer minutes than one big tenderloin. Check doneness by cutting the thickest part and see if the juices run clear (not pink.) Let meat stand 5 minutes before cutting and serving.