This potato side dish made in your air fryer with only a few ingredients. It’s a perfect breakfast side dish for eggs too. They’re vegetarian, Vegan and gluten-free!
Air Fryer Potato Side Dishes
Ever since getting my Power Oven Air Fryer, my favorite thing to cook in it is POTATOES! My Garlic Parmesan Potatoes and Parmesan Rosemary Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes recipes have proven how tasty and crispy “unfried” fried potatoes can be.
I make potatoes in my air fryer just about weekly. They’re so good-tasting and easy-to-make. Plus, they go with just about any meat.
Air Fryer Roasted Baby Potatoes
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links which means, if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission but, the price you pay is the same.
I often use baby potatoes in my air fryer potato recipes because I like the flavor. You can find them at the grocery store in 2 1/2 lb mesh bags in the produce section and you guessed it right…near the potatoes.
I rinse them and pat them dry. You can use the regular size red potatoes (or Russet) for this recipe too.
Next, I cut them into 1 1/2 inch sized cubes. If they’re bigger, they’ll take longer to cook.
Then, I add one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons of McCormick Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning and salt and pepper to taste to the potatoes. This McCormick seasoning is great to use on chicken too. I like to keep it on hand and have been using it for years.
Next, I stir the potatoes to coat them with the oil and seasonings.
If you like your food heavily seasoned, add some more.
Then, put the coated potatoes in a single layer in your air fryer. If you have a basket air fryer, likely you’ll need to cook them in two batches. I have a Power Oven Air Fryer and can fit 5 racks in mine at once, which is very convenient.
Then, cook them at 400F for 20 minutes or so. They’ll come out golden brown with crispy edges!
And just like that, in a snap, you have a delicious dinner potato side dish! They’re simple and quick.
Also, imagine these crispy potatoes next to your favorite omelette. They’d make a great breakfast side dish too!
- Use white baby potatoes instead of red baby potatoes.
- Use vegetable, canola, or corn oil if you prefer.
- Add 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese to the mixing bowl if that sounds delightful.
You may also like:
I took this recipe to Weekend Potluck.
Air Fryer Roasted Garlic and Herb Potatoes
- Air Fryer
- 2.5 lbs red baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp McCormick Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- First, wash the skin of the potatoes and pat dry.
- Next, cut the potatoes into 1 1/2 inch size cubes.
- Then, put the cut potatoes into a large mixing bowl and add oil and seasonings. Mix to coat the potatoes.
- Next, put them in your air fryer in a single layer. You may need to cook in two batches depending how big is your air fryer.
- Cook at 400F for twenty minutes. Poke the largest potato cube to see if it's soft inside. Cook a few minutes longer if needed.