This smoky, slightly sweet and just a tad spicy air fryer pork tenderloin is a delicious main dish your family will LOVE! It’s super simple to make with a few spices and EVOO. Low-carb, gluten-free
Pork tenderloin is juicy and TENDER, hence the name! When you add just the right amount of seasonings, it becomes not only tender but, delicious! It tastes great with Parmesan Rosemary Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes-6 ingredients!
Disclosure: This post may contain Amazon affiliate links which means, if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission.
I tested this pork tenderloin recipe and found that this has just the right amount of sweetness, smokiness and spiciness. You can always omit the cheyenne pepper if you don’t like it at all spicy.
This recipe is a tasty main dish you can serve with so many side dishes. It’s so easy to prepare.
How to make Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
First, brush 1 tbsp of EVOO on 1 lb pork tenderloin.
Then, make the spice rub with:
- brown sugar
- smoked paprika
- black pepper
- crushed red pepper (optional)
Next, add the rub to the top and sides of the pork tenderloin.
Then, put it in your air fryer and cook on 375F for about 30 minutes. Let it rest 10 minutes before cutting because you want those meat juices to form. So, just hold your horses because I know it smells AMAZING and you can’t wait to cut it.
This is what it looks like when it’s done cooking and resting 10 minutes!
Here is a close up! Doesn’t it look delicious?
And…here is the inside of the pork tenderloin! Look at how juicy that is.
Oh, my! This is my new favorite way to eat pork.
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
How long does pork take in the air fryer?
Pork tenderloin will obviously take less time than pork loin with is a larger cut. Pork tenderloin will take approximately 30 minutes to cook. The internal temperature should reach 165F or the juices should run clear when cut at the thickest part.
What temp should I cook pork tenderloin?
You should cook pork tenderloin in the oven at 375F for about 30 minutes but, you can cook it at a lower temp for a longer period of time. You can also grill pork tenderloin which will be cooked at 400F or higher.
Do you cover pork tenderloin when roasting?
You don’t have to cover pork tenderloin when roasting it. It will brown nicely if it isn’t covered.
- Use pork loin instead of pork tenderloin.
- You can also use this rub for pork chops (bone in or boneless.)
- If you don’t have thyme or oregano, either one can be omitted and it’ll still taste good.
I’m certain your family will LOVE this air fryer pork tenderloin recipe! I know it, I know it. It’s a great beginner recipe or for any seasoned chef. Who doesn’t like an easy and delicious dinner?
You may also like:
See more air fryer recipes!
I took this recipe to Weekend Potluck.
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- air fryer or conventional oven
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp coarse salt or 3/4 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp smoked paprika or regular paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper or cheyenne pepper optional
- First, make spice rub by adding all of the spices to a small bowl. Set aside.
- Next, brush olive oil on top of pork tenderloin.
- Then, add rub to the top and sides of the pork tenderloin.
- Next, add to air fryer and cook on 375F for 30 min. Pork juices should run clear when cut into the thickest part. Let meat rest 10 minutes before cutting.