Make these DELICIOUS air fryer pork chops with bone that are seasoned with a semi-sweet rub and EVOO. They’re ready in 30 min and a great weeknight dinner. Low- carb and gluten-free
Pork chops are always on my dinner rotation. My family likes in many ways- Apricot Ginger Steakhouse Pork Chops and Pork Chops alla Pizzaiola and simply grilled. They taste really great with Parmesan Rosemary Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes.
Using an air fryer can really cut down on fat without losing the crispy edges. For this recipe, I just brushed some olive oil on the pork chops, make a quick seasoning rub and add it and then put the pork chops in my air fryer for 25 minutes. They come out TERRIFIC!
It’s a great beginner cook recipe or if you’re new to using an air fryer.
Disclosure: This post may contain Amazon affiliate links which means, if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission.
Bone in Pork Chops in Air Fryer
How do you cook pork in an air fryer?
It’s very easy to make pork chops in an air fryer. Just season them and place them in the air fryer, set the temp and timer and wait.
Here’s how you’re going to make these air fryer pork chops! The detailed, printable recipe is in the recipe card below.
- bone in pork chops
- salt and pepper
- brown sugar
- ground mustard
- onion powder
First, brush the pork chops on both sides with oil.
Then, add salt and pepper to taste.
Next, mix the rub seasonings together and rub them on each side of the pork chops.
What temp is pork chops done?
Then, place the pork chops in the air fryer and cook them on 375F for 25 minutes or until the internal temp reaches 145F!
You can also check by cutting the biggest pork chop in the middle and see if the juices run clear. If they do, they’re ready.
It’s important not to overcook the pork chops because overcooking them will make them dry. They juice gives flavor.
That’s it! Easy peasy.
Here’s the result:
Juicy, slightly sweet, deliciously seasoned pork chops with crispy edges and a juicy center.
Try this recipe. I’m sure you’re family will love it.
See more air fryer recipes!
You may also like:
I took this recipe to Weekend Potluck.
Air Fryer Bone in Pork Chops
- Air Fryer
- 2 lbs bone in pork chops
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ground mustard
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- First, brush olive oil on both sides of the pork chops.
- Add desired amount of salt and pepper to each side of the pork chops.
- Then, mix together brown sugar, ground mustard, paprika and onion powder.
- Next, sprinkle half of the rub on one side of each pork chop and the remaining on other side.
- Then, add the pork chops to the air fryer in a single layer and cook on 375F for 25 minutes. Depending on your air fryer, you may need to cook them in batches. Cook to internal temp of 145F or ensure juice runs clear when pierced with a knife in the center of the pork chop to check if they're fully cooked.