These Air Fryer Garlic Rosemary Chicken thighs are flavorful and super easy to make for dinner with just 5 ingredients! You’re family will love this simple recipe. Keto and gluten-free
Chicken Thighs in Air Fryer
I make chicken thighs often for my family because they’re cheap, easy-to-make and everyone eats them! they’re an alternative to Air Fryer Chicken Leg Quarters. That’s always a plus.
Also, you can serve many different side dishes with them too. Air Fryer Parmesan Rosemary Roasted Potatoes go GREAT with this chicken thigh recipe.
It’s so easy to make chicken thighs in your air fryer. They come out crispy and juicy as if they were fried but, they’re so much better for you.
You can use skinless, boneless chicken thighs or even drums if you prefer.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links which means, if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission but, the price you pay is the same.
How to Make Chicken Thighs in Air Fryer
I use my air fryer several times a week. I like it so much because it has five shelves and I can fit a lot of food in it at once. I even use it to reheat waffles and French fries.
I just love using it because there are so many air fryer recipes I can make in it.
So, lets get to it.
First, brush some EVOO on the skinless side of the chicken thighs.
Then, drizzle some lemon juice on them.
Next, sprinkle with minced fresh rosemary or use 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
Then, sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Here’s what they’ll look like:
Cook in your air fryer at 365F for about 40 minutes depending upon the thickness of your chicken thighs.
If you want to give this recipe to your mom, but she doesn’t have an air fryer, see the convention oven instructions below.
When they come out of the air fryer, they’ll look like this!
Here’s what they look like up close!
I know you can’t wait to dig in. I certainly had to hold myself back while taking these pictures.
Conventional Oven Instructions
Follow the same prep instructions and cook in your conventional oven at 365F for 40-45 minutes.
- Use skinless, boneless chicken thighs or drum sticks instead.
- Substitute fresh thyme (in the same quantity) or 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Use lime juice instead of lemon juice.
You may also like:
Air Fryer Chicken Leg Quarters
Grilled Lemon Rosemary Chicken Breast
Air Fryer Honey Teriyaki Chicken Wings
One Pan Rosemary and Balsamic Chicken Thighs and Lemon Potatoes
Your family will love this air fryer chicken thigh recipe!
I took this recipe to Weekend Potluck.
Air Fryer Garlic Rosemary Chicken Thighs
- air fryer or conventional oven
- 1 lb chicken thighs 4 chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp minced fresh rosemary or 1 tsp dried
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- First, preheat oven on 365 for 5 min.
- Meanwhile, brush oil on skinless side of chicken thighs.
- Next, drizzle lemon juice on skinless sides of chicken thighs.
- Next, sprinkle skinless sides of chicken thighs with minced rosemary.
- Then, sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper on both sides of chicken thighs.
- Next, place chicken thighs in the air fryer (skin side up) and cook on 365F for 30 min or until the center of the chicken thigh is no longer pink when cut into.
StorageStore leftovers in the refrigerator up to 3 days.