Last Updated on: 23rd February 2024, 05:31 amMake CRISPY Garlic Parmesan Potatoes with little crunchy Parmesan bits in your air fryer with only 5 ingredients using this simple recipe. They can also be made in a conventional oven (see instructions below.) It’s Vegetarian and gluten-free.
Air Fryer Potatoes
My favorite thing to make in my air fryer is POTATOES! They come out so crispy without all of the deep frying.
You not only save calories and fat but, you don’t smell like the kitchen of a fast food joint.
I got hooked making potatoes in my air fryer when I came up with my Parmesan Rosemary Potatoes.
I use baby potatoes for that recipe too but, you can use any potato you like. You can peel them or not and it doesn’t matter.
Just make sure you wash the potatoes first if you decide not to peel them.
The potatoes in this recipe have a nice Parmesan cheese coating with gives them texture and makes them a little crunchy.
I also like using garlic powder, instead of fresh garlic, because I feel it coats the potatoes more evenly.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission but, the price you pay is the same.
Crispy Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
You can use any potato you like for this recipe but, I chose to use red-skin baby potatoes.
- 4 cups of baby potatoes (peeled or not and you can use any potato you like)
- olive oil
- grated Parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- First, cut potatoes into 1 inch wide cubes. I like cutting them to this size because it’ll help them cook faster. I left the skin on too but, if you do this, make sure to wash them first.
- Then, add the cut potatoes to a big mixing bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
- Next, stir the potatoes so they are evenly coated.
- Next, put them in your air fryer and bake them at 375F for about 30 minutes.
The result are these crispy, flavorful and a little crunchy roasted potatoes! They make a great side dish to chicken
Does an air fryer make food crispy?
Yes. That’s why they are so popular. It’s basically a small convection oven and cooks the food a little faster. People use air fryers as an alternative to deep frying foods so they can use a lot less oil while still making crispy foods.
I love using my Power Air Fryer Pro because it has 5 racks to put the food on! I can fit a lot in it compared to the basket air fryers.
An this recipe be made in a conventional oven?
Yes! Follow the recipe as shown and then put potatoes in a baking dish, spray with cooking oil and then bake at 425F for about 25-30 minutes and stir half way through.
You’re family will LOVE this crispy, Garlic Parmesan Potatoes recipe! It’s simple to make and goes with so much.
You may also like:
See more AIR FRYER recipes.!
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- First, cut potatoes into one inch or so wide cubes and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Next, add oil, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper to the bowl and stir together until potatoes are coated.
- Then, place the coated potatoes in your air fryer. Try to keep them in a single layer and bake at 375F for 30 min. Note: depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cook them in two batches.
StorageStore leftover potatoes in your refrigerator for up to two days. They'll last longer but will lose flavor and not be as good.