Here are the top 10 No Plate Like Home recipes of 2020! Get the list and know exactly what are the favorites from Pinterest, Google, Facebook and our newsletter readers (which are our biggest fans!)
10 Best Recipes of 2020 No Plate Like Home
It’s always nice to know what are the most popular recipes on any food blog… isn’t it? Or anywhere for that matter… As a matter of fact, when my husband and I go out to eat, I usually ask the server “What are your most popular dishes?”
Because most likely, I’ll like them too. I find this to be true most of the time. There’s truth in numbers.
Without further ado, let’s get to the best recipes of 2020!
- Authentic Meatballs & Tomato Sauce + VIDEO This is an old family recipe straight from Italy! I can see why it’s so popular as these meatballs are tasty and you don’t have to bake them. This recipe contains a tomato sauce recipe that’s even easier than the meatballs. They’re as easy as 1-2-3. Start the sauce, make the meatball filling, roll them and plop them in the sauce. I’ve made this recipe for over 20 years. I’ve been asked for the recipe so many times that it’s nice just to give them a link now.
- Italian tomato sauce made with Fresh Tomatoes It’s almost alarming to know that I almost didn’t put this recipe on the blog last summer because I thought no one would be interested. LOL It goes to show you what I don’t know! My brother-in-law gave me the pick of his garden and I came out with bags of plum tomatoes. So, I just HAD to make fresh tomato sauce with them. On a whim, I add the pictures and steps to my blog just in case anyone was interested and interested they certainly were!
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Balsamic Chicken This delicious recipe was inspired by someone who made it with a pork loin and I’d hadn’t even tried the recipe. I thought it’d be great made with chicken and it is! Turns out there are a lot of people interested in slow cooker chicken recipes! The feedback on this recipe has been great.
- Brown Sugar Sweet Potato Pie This recipe was inspired by a wonderful woman who is a just as wonderful a home cook. I was hooked on her sweet potato pie years ago. She being the type who politely won’t share her recipes, I had to make a few sweet potato pies before I found one I liked enough to post on my blog. However, this recipe isn’t like hers but, it’s still great! I hope one day, she’ll leave me the recipe if I promise not to share it with the world. You may also like Brown Sugar Pumpkin Pie + VIDEO See all of my dessert recipes!
- One Pot Thick New England Clam Chowder Recipe It’s so thick and creamy and CLAMMY. It’s the epitome of a seafood lover’s, like myself, comfort food. It’s seasoned with bacon, garlic, onions, clam juice and thyme! The potatoes make this soup filling while adding texture. It’s so yummy good and you won’t have to go to New England to get it. See all of my soup recipes!
- Parmesan Rosemary Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes-6 ingredients Just look at the picture…enough said. O.k. well I do want you to know that you can make these without an air fryer. Conventional oven instructions included. They’re crispy and flavorful and you don’t have to peel the potatoes which is a definite win!
- Slow Cooker Chili Recipe with Corn + VIDEO I made up this recipe and even came up with the secret ingredients on my own. Well, the whole recipe is perfection. Now, some people like heavy seasoning and that’s fine… just add more heat or more of any ingredient you find more appealing. It’s up to you. But, I’m going to tell you that the feedback on this recipe has been great. It’s just perfect for game day and it freezes well too.
- Easy Luscious Lemon Cheesecake + VIDEO This is one of my very first blog recipes from 2016! I can’t believe how popular this recipe has been. It’s so simple (just 6 ingredients) and easy and I suppose that’s why. It’s a simple lemon dessert that’s beloved by so many! You can make it for Mother’s Day, summer picnics or any time of year really because it also transports easily. Beginners take note as this is a great beginner recipe.
- One Pot Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Jambalaya Soup This too is one of the first recipes on my blog. It’s a spicy jambalaya in soup form and I can see why it’s been so popular. It’s easy and so yummy to eat in the colder months. The shrimp and sausage make it amazing but, you should check out my One Pot Creole Chicken, Sausage and Shrimp Gumbo recipe too.
- Winter White Cosmo Bonefish Recipe Elderflower I discovered this phenomenal drink at Bonefish Grill in Dec 2019 and decided I had to find the recipe to make it at home whenever I felt I wanted one. It was just so TASTY! I found a recipe online and then started tinkering with it until I thought I got it either exactly right or better. I must say, it could be even better! One of my friends told me so. Check out all of my cocktail recipes.
So are you ready to make some of these fabulous recipes? I know I am ready to remake some of them soon myself!